Smirk Continues Winning Streak at 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards
Smirk won a record 19 Marketing Excellence Awards from the Oklahoma City chapter of The American Marketing Association (AMA) in July 2021.
Smirk came out on top as the winningest agency once again at the peer-judged event. We brought home our second People’s Choice award in 3 years and continued our 6-year winning streak in the Digital Campaign category. We had award-winning projects in almost every service we offer: digital campaigns, social, SEO, digital ads, website design, blogging, brand launch, logo design, video and other creative services.
I’m blown away by what our team accomplished in 2020 despite all of the challenges and thrilled that our peers recognized their many achievements. I’m so proud that each award represents a client’s success story for businesses both big and small, across multiple industries.
Smirk President and Managing Partner
AMAOKC celebrated marketers that shifted their strategy to fit an unorthodox year, including adding a new category recognizing achievements in pandemic response marketing in 2021.
We helped our clients adapt to the ongoing pandemic and reach their audiences in new digital ways, including creating user-friendly websites and e-commerce shops, online facility tours, 360 degree product experience videos and job recruitment digital ad campaigns.
Our USShipShop “Global Shipping” campaign was one of the top three agency campaigns recognized for excellent pandemic response marketing.
Smirk’s 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards
- 1. People’s Choice Award: Silver Linens “Timeless Jewelry” Campaign
- 2. Small Budget Campaign Award of Excellence: Silver Linens “Timeless Jewelry” Campaign
- 3. New Market Segment Award of Excellence: USShipShop “Shipping Without Borders” Campaign
- 4. Elevate (Pandemic Response Marketing Campaign) Award: USShipShop “Global Shipping” Campaign
- 5. Digital Campaign Award: Hex House “Ticket Sales” Campaign
- 6. Digital Campaign Award: Smirk Digital Campaign
- 7. Social Media Award: CMF Funding “Small Business” Campaign
- 8. SEO Award: Monifi “SEO” Campaign
- 9. SEO Award: USShipShop “Global SEO” Campaign
- 10. SEM Award: SC Bodner “Love Where You Live” Campaign
- 11. SEM Award: USShipShop “Global SEM” Campaign
- 12. Blogs Award: Smirk Blog Series
- 13. Website Award: USShipShop Website Redesign
- 14. Brand Launch Award: Hammerstone Construction “Brand Launch” Campaign
- 15. Rebrand Award: Skyline Rebrand
- 16. Logo Design Award: Skyline Logo Redesign
- 17. Corporate Identity Award: Cheyenne and Arapaho Business Development Corporation Identity Stationary Package
- 18. Product Packaging Award: Black Prairie Bison Label Design
- 19. Long Form Video Award: Skyline Rebrand Unveiling Video
Creative for the Win
Smirk’s Creative Team was the beating heart at the center of many of our award-winning projects. What’s the winning formula? They champion a no-ego approach that puts our clients’ vision first, uses the latest and greatest best practices and pushes the boundaries of their creativity on every project.
One of the most thrilling aspects of this year’s Marketing Excellence Awards was seeing our achievements recognized across multiple industries and mediums — our creative team executed a wide variety of projects, from video editing to outdoor photography to motion graphics used in campaigns reaching millions of people. Having that variety celebrated by AMAOKC is a rewarding way to close out 2020.
Smirk Creative Director
The Smirk Difference and What It Means For Your Business
Having a marketing partner that actually cares about what happens to your business and the people that count on it thriving has never been more important than it is now.
We give everything we have — all of our experience, resources, creativity and effort — to your business goals because we know the real impact of your success. We know what you’re striving for isn’t just random KPIs or metrics — it’s to succeed in a way that lifts families and communities up, including the ones at the heart of your business.
The relationships we build with our clients are so much more than transactional. They trusted us as their partners and chief problem-solvers to help their businesses navigate never-before-seen challenges in 2020. We’re ecstatic to share these awards with our clients in recognition of our collaborative success.
Make Us Part of Your Success Story
Are you ready to see real results from your digital marketing efforts? We’ve helped so many brands that felt like they’d tried every solution and nothing worked.
Let’s talk about the problems in your business and how the right digital strategy can solve them.
Whether you need help developing the strategy or a long-term marketing partnership to handle both the plan and the execution, we have options to fit every size brand and industry.