Looking for a new challenge? Smirk New Media is looking for an experienced communicator and innovative marketing professional to join our team as a digital strategist in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
A digital strategist is a marketing problem-solver. They manage client projects, working with senior staff to oversee strategy development and the execution of collaborative efforts. No matter the business or industry, they utilize both technical knowledge and strategic thinking to turn client challenges into opportunities.
Strategists are client champions. They are responsible for cultivating great relationships with the businesses they manage. To be successful in this role, they must be able to listen to client objectives, provide an informed perspective and produce timely results.
We’re looking for a team player who can wear a wide range of hats, will take ownership of his or her projects, and can move seamlessly between the strategic and the tactical.
What We’d Like to See
- Candidates with previous digital marketing or client management experience
- Versatile self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Experience advocating for digital marketing best practices and an awareness of emerging content strategy trends
- Active accounts across key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Strong verbal and writing skills as well as a keen eye for detail
- Team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas
- Ability to meet deadlines, work efficiently and manage the many details that need to come together in complex projects
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop digital marketing strategies that meet client objectives
- Write creative, engaging marketing content in the client’s voice
- Stay current on the latest digital trends
- Consistently analyze account metrics on engagement and follower growth and adapt content strategies accordingly
- Collaborate closely with our group of strategists and content creators in design, strategy, and production of client campaigns and content
- Prepare monthly reports to update Smirk staff/clients on predetermined metrics
“What’s In It For Me?”
- Work in a laid back, yet ambitious team culture with a flexible schedule
- The opportunity to work with a diverse group of clients
- Unlimited access to the Ms. Pac Man machine in our office
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Working some nights and weekends required
About Smirk New Media
Smirk New Media was launched in July 2010 as the first independent digital agency focused on social media marketing in Oklahoma City. We have since developed into a full-service provider offering digital strategy, social, advertising, SEO, reputation management, web design, and creative services. Smirk is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the region, working with brands of all sizes from local businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Posted March 2019