Hey friends, Smirk New Media is hunting for another person on our team. This time, we’d like to find a specialist in digital and social media ads – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Below is a job description. Hit us up if you can do it:
Digital Advertising Strategist
LOCATION: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
TIME REQUIREMENT: PT 20 Hours/Week or FT 40 Hours / Week
Smirk New Media is in search of someone with a particular set of skills.
Based on a swelling demand for digital advertising services, Smirk New Media is looking to add a campaign-running, audience-targeting, innovative ninja* to join our team in Oklahoma City. (*-You don’t have to be an actual ninja)
Our digital ad strategist is a problem-solver for our clients in the complex area of digital advertising on all social media platforms. They work on a range of projects, promoting and protecting our client’s online success with informed strategy.
Working with our senior staff, a digital ad strategist will collaborate on ad campaign strategies and will be responsible for day-to-day execution of those campaigns, focusing on how best to use client ad dollars, how to A/B test social media ads, deliver measurable results to clients and how to find the right target audiences for their messages. Bottom line: You need to know how to target a 63-year-old grandmas in Western Oklahoma who loves country music and Mountain Dew and get them to answer a call to action.
This is not a job for someone who wants us to teach them how to do this, we need people who have run campaigns and can show results.
We need a team player who can wear a wide range of hats, will take ownership of his or her projects, and can move seamlessly between the strategic and the tactical.
Smirk New Media’s team is a diverse powerhouse of web content, marketing, public relations, media and writing experience. We are one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the region, working with brands of all sizes from local businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We love what we do, who we do it with and we’re passionate about going above and beyond for our clients. We continuously challenge ourselves to deliver more creative, cohesive and engaging content to help our clients stand out from the crowd and we have a great time doing it.
What we’d like to see:
- Creative, versatile self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Experience advocating for social media marketing best practices and an awareness of emerging ad strategy trends, tools and technology
- Active accounts across key social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc
- Strong verbal and writing skills as well as a keen eye for detail
- Team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage the many details that need to come together to create big impact for our clients
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop digital advertising strategies that meet client objectives
- Create engaging ad content specific to each social media platform
- Craft ad copy using effective practices for clients
- Stay current on the latest digital trends
- Consistently analyze account metrics on engagement and follower growth and adapt ad strategies accordingly
- Collaborate closely with our group of strategists in design, strategy, and production of social media channels
- Prepare monthly reports to update staff/clients on predetermined metrics
“What’s in it for me?”
- Work in a laid back, yet ambitious team culture with a flexible schedule
- The opportunity to work with a diverse group of clients
- Unlimited access to the Ms. Pac Man machine in our office
- Occasional donuts
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.