Step on Up Content Creators – We’re Hiring
Smirk New Media is hiring digital marketing content creators to join our team in Oklahoma City. Our content creators are problem-solvers for our clients’ digital marketing needs. These storytellers collaborate with our account managers on a range of projects, executing the content that helps our clients achieve their online goals.
Check out the position description below and let us know if you think you’re up to the job. Apply by emailing your resume, clips and a brief message to email@example.com
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Time Requirement: FT 40 Hours / Week
We need a technically proficient writer who can wear a range of hats (these are metaphorical, you will not be required to actually wear a hat). We need someone who will take ownership of his or her tasks, is motivated to deliver great work and can move seamlessly between the strategic and tactical elements of the position.
Why Smirk? Smirk is one of the fastest growing independent digital marketing agencies in the region, working with brands of all sizes from local Oklahoma businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We love what we do and who we work with. We’re passionate about going above and beyond for our clients. We challenge ourselves to deliver more creative, cohesive and engaging content to help our clients stand out from the crowd and have a great time doing it.
What We’d Like to See
- Creative, versatile self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- A staggering amount of competitive fire, inspiring humility and deep self-awareness.
- Strong verbal and writing skills as well as a keen eye for detail.
- Visual thinker with an eye for dynamic content ideas.
- Team player able to seamlessly integrate into a diverse group.
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate effectively with team members.
- Accepting of productive feedback on tasks.
- An interest in digital media with active accounts across key social media platforms.
- Comfortable responsibly managing tasks while working remotely.
- Photography experience is a plus.
Position, Duties & Responsibilities
- Entry level position that reports to Smirk’s senior strategist.
- Marketing, PR, Advertising, or Strategic Communications degree preferred, but not required.
- Write creative, engaging marketing content specific to each digital platform.
- Craft blog content and web content using effective SEO practices.
- Stay current on the latest digital trends.
- Analyze platform metrics and adapt content strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate closely with our senior team and strategists in the production of client projects, websites or social media content.
- Execute analytical research utilized in strategy development.
- Work in a laid back, yet ambitious team culture with a flexible schedule.
- Opportunity to work with an interesting and varied group of clients.
- Opportunities for professional growth and upward mobility within the company for high-performing team members.
- Insurance and YMCA membership offered.
- Unlimited access to the Ms. Pac Man machine in our office.